Which book is the best?

Hello guys today I thought that I would do a breakdown of which books are the best. Now you guys may have way different opinions about which ones your favorite for a reason but these are my favorite books.

1.Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. I like this book because I like finding out about how people get their letters and get on the Hogwarts express and go to Diagon alley. I also like this book because the length is pretty decent for someone who wants to start reading a book or more specifically a chapter book.

2. The Chamber of Secrets. The chamber of secrets is an amazing book. I like this book because I like the sense of adventure and it like when Harry goes through the chamber of secrets to get Ginny Weasley. I found in some books and movies that the sequels are not as good as the original or the first book.but that wasn’t the case here this lived up to Harry Potter and the sorcerer‘s stone actually even been better.

3.Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. This book is one of my  favorites. I really like this book because I got but I think everyone gets the feeling that Harry Potter’s always been lost not knowing who he is. But when he meets his godfather Serious Black. I notice that he found himself a little more.

4. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.There are a lot of reasons I like this book but the main one is I felt like it filled in a lot of gaps been filled in before it felt as if this book was kind of an answer key for both us and Harry.

5.The next book is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.Even though this book is sad because it’s the last book in the official Harry Potter series not including Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. It was a really good ending to such a great series. It felt like it made it Ok to end and that got a move on like Harry Ron and Hermione did.

So those are my top five books now I’m going to narrow it to my top two books.

They are Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

An hour later…

I can’t choose which ones better right now!I’ve been going back-and-forth for like the past hour. Since I can’t choose maybe you can comment below what your favorite Harry Potter book is or Which is better deathly hollows or half blood Prince.

29emmyt

One Comment

1. Great post, Emmy. I agree with you that it really is too hard to choose! I love them all for different reasons. I think I’m going to go back and reread them all this summer.