My Ideal World

My Ideal World

By Emmy

In Language Arts class these past weeks we have been asked to think about our ideal planet. The planet I directly thought of was based on a book I read The Selection By Kiera Cass. This book is about a prince who comes of age to find a wife, about 36 eligible women are chosen to come and compete for the crown and the prince. 

The name of my planet is named Sovereignty, in the Andromeda Galaxy. The reason I selected this galaxy is because it is named after a princess. All the planets in my solar system would be named after ranks in the Monarchy from the past galaxies. For example Duke, Dutches, and Maid. My planet would be basically like France in the 1700s (dirt roads, castles). All the landscapes would be filled to the brim with lavender, lavender scent, and the color. Even though there is a lot of lavender, all the houses are brown and gray rock with green and brown metal roofs. To add, all the castles are grand and have quite the flower gardens that are about an acre long. When common people travel around they travel with horses, but royals love to travel in with white carriages and purple details styles. 

As you may have guessed, I would have a monarchy as my government system. I believe that this is the easiest government system to run because the rules and rulers are known. The rulers can dictate what is wrong and what is right, what the laws are. To add there are no technical advancements, but a lot of medical ones. Also, the only sports are rugby and cricket. 

The money system is called lotus. At the end of each month the people are highly paid, almost like a system per the kids you have (one child = $1,000).  The coins are lavender with the past queens on them; there is no paper money. If people find themself not able to support their family and themselves they may ask for an addition to their monthly money. 

The trends or styles of my world are long, not comfy dresses with corsets. However, some people choose to wear comfortable brown dresses, but for men the dress code is always to wear a white button up shirt with khaki pants or shorts. Another trend is wearing your hair just down, with nothing done to your hair. The art style is to have an abstract art with lavender in it. My planet might not be ideal and life is hard but I think that’s how the future gets better. I hope you would consider living on Sovereignty! 

29emmyt